Have you been in such a situation where you need to deceive the apps on your iPhone or Android phones that you are not located where you are? This can sound surprising to many but faking GPS in iOS and Android can sometimes be the need of the hour. The trick is to misguide the apps about your location.
Whether you’re a teenager trying to hide from your parents or more seriously, who is obsessively keeping tabs on them, or you want to show off to your friends whatever the reason is there are ways to trick the location tracking features on your device.
To do this you probably require some outside help to do it. No matter whether you use an Android or iPhone, there isn’t a simple one-button setting that will instantly alter your virtual location. It does require some effort to make your deception a reality.
Hence faking GPS Location on iPhone requires more effort than with Android devices because you can’t simply install an app. The easiest way is to use Dr.Fone which will work with any operating system which iOS8
- First, download Dr. Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Then install and launch the program.
- Click Virtual Location from which the options, and have your iPhone connected to your computer. Click Get Started.
- In the new window, you can find your actual location on your map. If the location is not accurately displayed, click the Center On icon in the lower right part to show the accurate location.
- Activate the “teleport mode” by clicking the corresponding icon (the 3rd one) in the upper right. Enter the place you want to teleport to in the upper left field, and click Go. Let’s take Rome in Italy as an example.
- The system now understands your desired place in Rome. Click Move Here in the popup box. Our location has changed to Rome now. Whether you click the Center On icon or locate yourself on your iPhone, the location is infixed in Rome, Italy. And the location in your location-based app, is, of course, the same place.
Teleport iPhone GPS to anywhere in the world. It further simulates biking/running automatically along real roads, walking along any paths you draw. It works with all location-based AR games or apps.
So what are you waiting for? Now the idea of traveling the world without leaving home can come true!